- Email from Maria – Do babies have a soul the moment they are conceived?
- Email from Abigayle – I do believe in the ripple effect. Your positive message helps me to pass on the light of Christ to others. Smiles are contagious. One thing I don’t like about masks.
- Karen – Could you please explain the teaching of the Catholic Church on Limbo?
- Mark – You are wrong on Limbo. It was taught at two councils.
- Susan – There was a Nigerian boy who had a vision to baptize unborn babies with a particular prayer.
- Betty – Please explain why you don’t think the vaccine is the mark of the beast.
- Darrin – Please talk about the comparison from callers on the analogy of getting the vaccine and having abortion.
- Jack – I am on vacation on an island. The only Churches are non-denominational. Should we go or skip it?
- Bill – Can you explain Mark 4:12 to me?
- Tom – How would you defend the faith at a Baptist college? What are some ways to evangelize there?
- Gabrielle – After I lost a child to miscarriage, I had an experience that gave me comfort about its soul.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |