- Allen – I believe that people are focusing resources on the politics of abortion instead of caring for the mothers and their babies.
- Steven – I am not Catholic. What are your thoughts on baptism of infants from other faith perspectives?
- Emma – I received some rosary bracelets, and one was called Jacob’s Ladder. What does this mean? Do you pray it a certain way?
- Mary – For those that can’t be baptized properly, can parents have Baptism of desire for their children?
- Paul – With Eucharistic Adoration, is it appropriate for it to be done by a lay person and not priest?
- Chris – I have a non-Catholic friend who I am talking with about the Eucharist. What resources do you suggest I use?
- Susan – Can you go to heaven without baptism?
- Mary Alice – What about conditional baptism for babies in hospitals?
- Anna – Can Mass be celebrated in your backyard?
- Email from Andres – Our son will be going to public school after years of Catholic school. Do you have any recommendations to keep him on the straight and narrow?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |