- Steve – Comment on the priority of being pro-life over taking care of the poor as emphasized by Jesus.
- Dave – My family left the Church because of scandals. What do I do with that?
- Kimberly – I need book recommendation. I have a friend who does not have faith but is going through tough trials (family member has cancer) – wants to give some basic hope for her.
- Elizabeth – How can you honor the memory of babies lost to miscarriage?
- Ruben – Will you ever have your book ‘A year with the bible’ in Spanish? I would like to read it to my mom.
- Theresa – Do you need permission to have Mass in the home? Do all dioceses have a registration of priests?
- Tyler – At the time of judgement, does God consider Masses that will be said for us after death?
- Caller – At the time of judgement does God take into account masses that will be said for us after death?
- Theresa – There are so many ways that people can counsel pregnant women towards keeping their babies / not getting abortion.
- Rachel – We went to an FSSP Mass and want to know if that fulfills our Sunday obligation.
- Patrick – We had two miscarriages. Is there a passage in scripture that says baptizing someone who is alive in honor of someone who is deceased?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |