- Patrick discusses the news that archaeological evidence of an earthquake that is recounted in the Old Testament.
- Evelyn – A protestant I know, said that the Roman Catholic Church is not a part of the real Church..
- Jim – Follow up to Lee : The Catholic Church is body of Christ. Why do representations of the Last Supper show Jesus and the apostles seated?
- Cindy – Wants to share an insight that God wants to be very close to us.
- Patrick discusses news of the Federal Government’s reinstating of the moratorium on evictions.
- Ted – What is your opinion of the so-called “Anglican Catholic church?”
- Toby – I am trying to compare Matthew 5:22 and Galatians 3:21. Can you help?
- Patrick further discusses what seems to be a contradiction on the use of the word fool in the bible.
- Lino – Follow up on word fool. It could be treating someone as beyond redemption.
- John – If we are saved at death but our nation is condemned, where does that leave us?
- Email from Michael – If Jesus is God, how can he be seated next to Himself?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |