1 Tm 1:1-2, 12-14
- When was this letter written and did Paul write it?
- God gives us an abundance of grace
- Was is this text so funny?
- Why do we sing at mass?
- Is it OK to feel loving and generous when we do good deeds?
- Certain prayers are meant to be inaudible
- Question about Joseph’s reference to magic
Word of the day: Blasphemy and Arrogance
- I am not Catholic but want to be. Does the Catholic Church do open Baptisms?
- Caller misses Gregorian Chant
- Have you ever heard that St. Therese wished to become a priest? An article in the New Yorker stated this and that she even received a tonsure.
- Do you think that with the new transgender laws that they are more brazen?