1 Tm 6:2c-12
- St. Paul is saying that when you begin to see Christianity as a philosophy only, we give up the prize of eternal life.
- Who were the Nicolaitans?
- What is ordination?
Mass Hysteria: The concept of obligation
Father explains the Beatles and the decadence of contemporary music
- Letter thanking Father for chanting the Ketchup bottle
- Letter about chanting in the original language
- Letter really enjoys Mass Hysteria
- Where can you find the apostolic succession of the bishop who ordained you?
- Letter commenting on the centurion and Herod
Word of the Day: Verbal disputes