- Father Simon discusses the Decree of Cyrus the Great.
Mass Hysteria: Prayers that should have been kept in the Novus Ordo Mass.
- Gail – Let’s pray more for priests, especially the ones who are deceased.
- James – I understand any priest can trace their line of succession back to the apostles. How do they do this?
- Dan – Why do we get angry about what we believe?
Word of the day: Modion – The Greek word for a bushel basket. Nobody lights a candle and hides it under a bushel basket
- Gary – Was there anti-Semitism around in the year 1900 in the Catholic Church? How do I dispute there wasn’t anti-Semitism in the Church around in the year 1900.
- Tim – When Jesus was performing miracles, why did he say to them ‘Don’t tell anybody about this?’
- Tom – Why is it that with the music in the Mass, they make up words with the same tune and why is their clapping?