- St. Paul writes with “guts of compassion” for the Colossians. What is real kindness
- Christ tells us to not be judgmental
Mass Hysteria: The liturgy isn’t for entertainment
- Letter about the genealogy of the Tudors
- Father recommends this book: Bearing False Witness: Debunking Centuries of Anti-Catholic History: Stark, Rodney: 9781599474991: Amazon.com: Books
Word of the Day: Spiritual Songs
- If we are called not to judge, shouldn’t the guy in Colorado just make the cake for the gay couple?
- Is it wrong for me to switch parishes because the music is unbearable at my current parish?
- A friend wants to be baptized but is not ready to be Catholic. Can I baptize him? What should I do?