- Transgender and Body Dysmorphia
- David – I am a physician who literally just walked out of a meeting and was pleading with them to stop the transitioning surgeries etc. People don’t have a clue what is going on.
- Headphone use sparking loneliness in many, study warns
- Patrick and Cyrus talk about the current psychological dangers our children are facing and how young people are bombarded by the gay/transgender agenda
- Patrick shared two heart rending posts from Reddit where young women describe how their experience in thinking they were “trans” was in part because of pressure from adults to go in the direction. Weaving into the discussion, issues such as a recent study showing a connection between headphone use and loneliness, as well as a pediatrician who called in to corroborate Patrick’s comments with his own experience of treating sexually confused children.
- Robin, Batman’s long time sidekick, is now being portrayed as gay
- Barbara – Pro-homosexual lifestyle books at Target. It seems like they are pushing pedophilia. I complained to the manager and he removed them.
- Andrew – If kids shouldn’t be sexualized, at what age is it ok to become a King based on past history?
- Sheila – I’m a longtime sidewalk counselor and right before the Planned Parenthood closed the clientele was really changing. Lots of talk with people who were wanting to transition. Sidewalk counselors need to be ready for these types of encounters.
- Abdre – I am trying to understand the concept of obeying your conscience even if it is wrong.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |