- Tom – Walt Disney was a crook and was perverting the country from the start. He had soft witchcraft and look at how the seed grew.
- Bianca – I’m getting divorced but I still want to take the Eucharist. Can I do that?
- Nancy – Where did the Giants in Genesis come from?
- John, 13-years-old – I want to talk about the corruption of the Cartoon Network and the gay agenda.
- Bill – We have been invited to a family Catholic wedding for a couple that is living together. Is it ok to go? How do I warn people who are Catholic and non-practicing not to go to communion?
- Bonnie – Trying to know how to approach the bread of life discourse at a prayer group with some non-Catholics. Can you help?
- Sarah – My daughter is making her confirmation and we don’t have any potential sponsors that are practicing catholic. The instructor said it’s not a very big deal. What should we do?
- Maria – I lost my husband weeks ago. One priest says he is not in heaven and another says it’s about what is in my heart. He was a practicing catholic and wore the scapular.
- David – The priest is getting rid of a staff member and has said some mean things. I am supposed to be at the parish council meeting regarding this but am uncomfortable with this. What should I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |