- Ride-share company Lyft has sent an email to customers opposing the Texas Heartbeat Act. The company is also donating $1 million to Planned Parenthood. Like I’ve said before, I’m not big on boycotts, but at a certain point enough is enough.
- GoDaddy to terminate hosting of Texas anti-abortion tip website
- Asterix and Tintin, among the more than 4,700 children’s books destroyed in Canada for “offending” indigenous people
- Helen – My husband passed away and many masses were said for him. Is he in heaven yet?
- Powell – Priests not allowing Communion and changing song words during the Mass
- White House Signals New COVID-19 Measures Coming for People Who Are Unvaccinated
- Celebrities Outraged Pro-Life Legislation Stands In Texas: ‘We Will Boycott You’
- Jim – What is the breakdown of how Supreme Court Judges voted about Texas law and second question about Hypostatic union
- Gerry – How can satanic temples have religious protection if it is not a religion?
- Grisselle – If LYFT is donating to Planned Parenthood, the younger generation should boycott them
- Barbara – I don’t understand why they give the genealogy of Joseph and not Mary when Jesus has Mary’s and not Joseph’s DNA
- Anne – Looking for a good college for my daughter
- Dawn – I wonder about all of the celebs who want to boycott Texas over the abortion law. I wonder if they would boycott states that allow super late term abortions?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |