- Frances – My priest has made a change and does not distribute communion but purifies the vessels instead. The Eucharistic Minister gives communion but I am upset because I can’t receive a blessing from them. What should I do?
- Patrick – When we die, do we go to heaven right away?
- Don – Have you heard that the CDC is saying pregnant persons instead of pregnant women?
- Denise – Regarding a previous caller, I like the scriptural rosary. It helps me concentrate and not fall asleep.
- Polly – Question about a book on Purgatory.
- Robert – MT 12:31-32 Question about the Son on man.
- Jennifer – I need a resource to prove the authenticity of the New Testament.
- Rosalie – Can I have a Mass said for my Guardian Angel?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |