- Massachusetts activates up to 250 National Guard troops to drive school vans
- Two-Thirds of Businesses Around the World Are Struggling to Hire
- 3.2 Million New Gun Owners In First Half Of 2021
- Hand Sanitizer Exposures On Rise; Mother Warns Other Parents After Kindergartener Collapses From Alcohol Poisoning
- Brett – Most likely the reason why there is such a big bus driver shortage is because they can’t pass a drug test
- Karen – 10 years ago I was a bus driver. There is a chronic shortage because it’s part time and difficult to keep people because of the timing.
- Justin – I have a friend who I am trying to bring back to the faith and am looking for a book that makes a case for God and shows why Catholicism is the way.
- Marty – I’m a bus driver and I would like to talk about a few things that are impacting the industry.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |