- Patrick comments on his experience at the Christ Brings Hope and shares the story that he told the gala last night
- Anne – The book on Purgatory you recommended is kind of scaring me. If priests and nuns are spending such a long time there, people like me don’t have a chance.
- Patrick explains what an indulgence is
- Jeff Bezos is inconceivably rich. To put his astronomical level of wealth into perspective: If you made $150,000 per day every single day since Moses was born (~3500 years ago), you still would not have as much money as Jeff Bezos has.
- Jen – Looking for recommendation for books on early Church history
- Joseph – I just lost my wife. Can I offer indulgences for her?
- Geraldine – Where does a cat go when it dies?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |