- Matthew – My bro-in-law is living with his mom and he causes a lot of problems and cusses and even has hit my wife in the past. I wanted to hit him and this is why I am not allowed there. He is a burden. What can I do?
- Marge – My niece got pregnant in college and her mom pushed her into an abortion. Was it a greater sin for the mother or daughter?
- John – Can I baptize people who are not really ready to be Catholics?
- Tim – I am not Catholic but am leaning in that direction. My daughter is having interesting (scary) things happening in her apartment. Should I have her call for a priest to bless the apartment?
- Patrick shares the story of when his son woke him up terrified about a demonic presence in his room
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |