- Tom – If people die for their belief, does that always mean they believed something that was true?
- Lena – I had a tubal ligation 30 years ago. Did I sin?
- David – My son is trying to get intimate with girls by bringing them home to meet us. How can I help him correct this practice?
- Jessica – What happens when we only homeschool? Are we losing the opportunity to evangelize?
- Mark – The Navy SEALS who are refusing the vaccine are out of line. Get the shot and get over it.
- Theresa – Once you go to confession for a vasectomy and you are intimate with your husband are you still committing sin?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |