- Patrick talks about the alarming amount of syringes used for drugs being discarded at beaches and other areas where people accidently step on them.
- Isabella – If God forgives everyone, will He forgive the devil?
- Ken – Why isn’t the Church following the doctrines it proclaims to be true, like if contraception is wrong why is everyone using it?
- TJ – Can you clarify? I thought I heard you say you didn’t agree with the Texas law on abortion?
- Rachel – What is your perspective that the first books of Bible and the first several chapters of Genesis are a myth? Patrick recommends Providentissimus Deus by Pope Leo XIII.
- Theresa – I wasn’t in the state of grace when I was married 20 years ago. How can that affect the grace in my marriage?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |