- Michigan lottery winner drowns with ticket still in wallet
- Rose – Is it true that if someone is cremated before their funeral, they can’t have a Catholic Mass?
- Teresa – Should I take my kids out of Catholic School due to COVID restrictions?
- Americans check their smartphones 96 times a day, survey says
- Illinois man who awoke to find a bat on his neck dies of rabies
- Janice – I love Relevant Radio and have you on speed dial. I love Patrick Madrid.
- Rhonda – When I get to Heaven, will I get to hug Jesus?
- Kip – The opposite of love is selfishness
- Rhonda – Romans 16:11 I need an explanation of this. ‘Greet my kinsmen Herodion.’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |