- Father thinks this first reading is really complicated; he explains why that is, and what’s really going on in The Letter to the Romans
- Father talks about the nature of the devil, evil, and the liturgical calendar
- Father follows up with a caller who talked about Catholics advising Kennedy to legalize abortion
- Father talks about the divine and human natures of scripture
- Father answers a question about hymns at mass
Word of the Day
- Is there a difference between soul and spirit?
- Does Father know the history of the opening antiphon and communion antiphon
- If there’s a patron saint or patron saint couple for those who are separated?
- Could Father explain the doctrinal basis of Natural Family Planning?