- Big thank you to the folks at KYES
- Upstate NY couple marries at Canadian border at Quebec crossing.
- Patrick recommends the Ed Peters books, “Annulments & the Catholic Church: Straight Answers to Tough Questions”
- David – Do you know anything about the Devotion Precious Blood of Christ chaplet from Nigeria and if it is approved by the Church. The local Archbishop did approve it.
- Arthur – Do you have a book recommendation about heaven? Patrick recommends Peter Kreefts book, “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Heaven”
- Ron – What book do you recommend to help bring people into the Catholic Church? Patrick recommends “Surprised by Truth”
- Ron – Question about the Year of St. Joseph
- Elizabeth – What version of the Baltimore Catechism has pictures in it?
- Patty – What marriages does God recognize as valid?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |