- Lawrence – I am a protestant. I listen to your show a lot and hear a lot about abortion being bad. I never hear you talk about capital punishment and if it’s evil.
- Patrick shares the #1 predictor of divorce
- Cellina – Does God still love the devil?
- Colleen – You were talking about the ‘Mmmbop’ song yesterday. Made my day because my daughter died 6 years ago and it was her favorite song
- John – Should we be preaching the gold standard of morality when sin complicates things and lessens culpability?
- Trillion-dollar platinum coin could be minted at the last minute
- NASA will launch its mission to deflect an asteroid from hitting Earth in November
- Eric – Why are some people able to overcome their past and others are defined by their past?
- Mike – Thank you Patrick for helping me to return to the faith. Also, question about abortion. I cooperated in an abortion early in life and don’t feel that the penance from my confession meets the sin.
- Tom – Regarding whether you can overcome certain situations in life: I have found that the serenity prayer is a life saver.
- Mario – Does God have an actual name?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |