- Patrick responds to an email that accuses him of being judge mental
- Bill – Is someone who is ‘against abortion’ but is for “freedom of choice” sinning?
- Joanne – Church goes on and on about abortion but doesn’t discuss the predecessor—promiscuity
- Anne – Comment about people wearing masks in the car
- Patrick discusses the Black Legend and recommends the book, “Tree of Hate: Propaganda and Prejudices Affecting United States Relations with the Hispanic World” by Philip Powell
- Mark – Why has the Church made the Gospel complicated?
- Savanah – Thanks Patrick and is taking RCIA
- Gino – Should we be doing gestures, like bowing our heads, when we are in Church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |