- California law requires gender-neutral area in some stores
- California moves toward ban on gas lawnmowers and leaf blowers
- California becomes first state requiring ethnic studies for high school students to graduate
- Michael – My son is in his mid-20s and he thinks he would be happier as a woman. He still prays and goes to Church but he says that there is no rule against being trans. How do I answer him?
- NYC man evading arrest finally leaves tree after 48 hours
- Randy – I was at Mass and the priest sung the consecration. Is this ok?
- Eric – I was listening to the podcast and want to follow up on your topic of the Pandora Papers.
- Beth – Is it ok to eat meat on Friday?
- Phillip – Where can I find the authoritative (Catholic) definition of truth?
- Dora – Where can I find something in the Bible that it is a baby and not a clump of cells.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |