- Rose – In reference to a previous call about the consecration at Mass, I am a Maronite Catholic and the consecration is sung in Syriac during every liturgy
- Edward – Why can only the priest repose the Eucharist? A friend told me that since the veil was torn
- Sandy – Abortion is defined ‘miscarriage’ as these girls are intentionally killing babies. Maybe if we change the language, it will finally sink in.
- Charles – We did not have the penitential rite at Mass on Sunday. Is this permitted?
- Patrick shares “10 Lessons I Learned From The Taliban”
- John – What is your thought on what was meant in yesterday’s gospel about a camel passing through an eye of a needle?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |