- What’s the big deal about Squid Game? Children are obsessed with this show.
- Betsy – Comment about violence and sex in movies. It’s very unimaginative. We should demand better.
- Joseph – I hate to sound pious, but it breaks my heart when I hear about the garbage they allow in their house. Why waste time with this when we can spend more quality time with your family.
- Hilary – As a Catholic, in my opinion the Squid Games brought up a lot of moral issues. You can see which characters who have more of a moral compass.
- Mary – I come from the ‘hippy’ Mass era and I like the sacredness. I think everything would fall into place better if the priest would face the alter.
- Terri – I have a daughter in Catholic high school and the theology teacher said that Noah’s Ark is just a symbol and isn’t real. What should we do?
- Michael – I visited another parish on the Solemnity of the Assumption and the priest talked about the book of Revelation and that it was written as late as the 500’s and wasn’t written by John. What do you think?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |