- Tufts University student dies after hot dog eating contest.
- Human remains found in Florida park amid search for Gabby Petito’s fiancé.
- Merrick Garland calls in FBI to counter threats against school staffers.
- Todd – Comment and quick prayer for his father who just died: Patrick was integral in his conversion to the faith.
- Terri – Has a son in his mid-20s who thinks Adam and Eve were vegetarians, so why wasn’t Jesus a vegetarian. How do I respond to my son?
- Rod – The Bible says that the blood of Jesus wipes away all sins. If they’re all washed away, where does purgatory come in?
- Frank – Can you pray for leaders who are running for public office even if they’re corrupt?
- Laurie – Her Mom is in assisted living. They have a Unitarian Sunday worship. Her sister thinks it’s a good substitute for mass. Is that OK? Can my guardian angel hear my silent prayers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |