- Patrick further clarifies the teachings of the Catholic Church regarding annulments. He recommends a book titled Annulments & the Catholic Church: Straight Answers to Tough Questions by Ed Peters
- Monica – Her husband’s coworker is Catholic, and the fiancé is not. She and her husband were invited to the wedding. Should they go?
- Sal – This past Saturday, my family went to confession before evening Mass. There was a long line, and the priest did a ‘general absolution’ over everyone. Is that valid?
- Ed – Can you explain the differences between bible translations?
- John – Comment about Martin Luther and guardian angels.
- Rudy – Question about a couple getting married outside the Church?
- Maria – My brother Sergio just died in car accident. He was an addict and did not have time to say he was sorry for his sins. How do we know if he’s in Heaven or not?
- Deborah – The Book ‘The Warning’ by Christine Watkins about prophecies around ‘illumination of conscience.’ What do you think about this book?
- Communist China complains to Apple about the bible APP. It was removed from the App store in China.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |