- In-N-Out Burger clashes with San Francisco over vaccine mandate: ‘We refuse to become the vaccination police’
- Kelly – NIH – If Fauci lied to congress and there’s no ramifications, why not?
- Tracey – What would Patrick recommend to my sister who is questioning the existence of heaven?
- John – I work in the pro-life movement, and we need foster homes badly. How do we get more foster parents?
- Annette – Her priest said ‘when you’re late for Mass, don’t take communion.’ Is that right?
- Aussie legend who won a $250k scratch-off jackpot on camera after waking from a 15-day coma reveals what happened next – and it’s not all good
- Anita – How would you respond to someone who has distaste for the Church because of the sex scandal?
- Jackson – I think some people overreact to Dungeons and Dragons.
- Tom – Baptism by desire. Can you baptize an aborted baby that way?
- Joseph – Question about the Gospel today. Is paying that last penny from today’s Gospel purgatory?
- Julia – Are the Israelites still God’s chosen people?
- Teresa – Is the purgatory movie coming out next week suitable for Catholics?
- Casey – Mark Chapter 13:32 – Was Jesus omniscient? If so, why does he say ‘only the Father knows?’
- Alicia – When did the pope change the rule on who could forgive the sin of abortion?
- Katie – In response to the man who was sending YouTube comments: She is a Protestant in RCIA – What helped her.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |