- Allison – Regarding the trend of girls taking pictures of themselves with their tongues out. How do I explain the dangers of this to my teenage daughter?
- Rod – Why was the tax collector so looked down on in the Bible?
- Joyce – I am homebound and unable to receive the sacraments very often. A priest discouraged me from moving to a Catholic facility that would help. He told me to offer it up. What should I do?
- Anita – Why would the priest not say ‘one God’?
- Kelly – When you don’t see virtue in a person you work closely with, how do you communicate?
- Jenny – Pope Gregory was supposed to be Pope and wasn’t? This doesn’t sound right. Can you explain?
- Rhonda – Romans 16:11 I need an explanation of this. ‘Greet my kinsmen Herodion.’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |