- Father dissects the plethora of names in today’s first reading and why we fast
- Father shares stories of trusting in God during times of financial need
Mass Hysteria: Father talks about the funeral he celebrated over the weekend
- Letter asking why Jesus says “why do you call me good?”
- Father discusses the similarities between Judaism and Catholicism
Word of the Day: Lepton
- ‘Do not cling on to me’. That was said to Mary Magdalene after he rose. What did he mean by that?
- Who does Fr. Simon think are the greatest Catholic mystics? And could you explain mysticism?
- Caller has a comment about young people and the liturgy
- Question about Nebuchadnezzar: What does he think about it as a name for a baby?
- Question about the use of chalices during mass