- Father shares his theory of David and Israel
- What’s significant about a centurion humbling himself before a Jewish rabbi?
Mass Hysteria: Father talks about a priest who cleared out the altar in a church and set up tables for a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Father responds to a letter about incense at mass
- Letter who writes about male virginity in the context of Catholic teaching
- Letter who writes about Hillsong church. Father talks about the movie, The Apostle
- A choir member writes in about the placement of the choir during mass
- Dan writes in about the differences between faith and hope
Word of the Day: Amazing
- Wedding Feast of Cana why did Jesus reveal himself to the waiter?
- The Roman Centurion in today’s Gospel, could it have been St. Longanius, the one who pierced Christ’s side?
- I’ve seen people kneeling and standing for communion; what are you thoughts about that?