- Wisdom of Heroes: 13 WWII vets give advice to America’s youth
- Austin – What do you think of Anne Catherine Emmerick?
- Patrick shares a funny story about a birthday present
- Steve – After converting to Catholicism, it seems like I confess the same sin every week.
- Jessica – Son was married in a small Catholic wedding and now he and his wife want to have the big wedding for people to celebrate. What’s acceptable here?
- Marge – Regarding your comment to pray the rosary at night. I look forward to praying with Fr. Rocky every night
- Missing teen rescued after making a hand gesture she learned from TikTok to signal for help
- ‘Rust’ worker bitten by poisonous spider might lose arm
- Are quantum therapy and Reike related?
- Zoila – A friend wants to know more about Mary. I have a relationship with Mary but I’m having trouble explaining her. Can you recommend some good resources?
- George – I saw a host on the floor at Mass. The consequences of Communion in the hand are great.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |