- In 2007 Joe Biden said it would take a year to get out of Afghanistan
- You’re More Likable Than You Think
- SNL’s Abortion Clown skit turns into a teachable moment
- Marcela – My friend’s child is mean to my child. How do I approach them on this?
- Darla – If a marriage is invalid and the couple doesn’t know it, what does this do to them spiritually?
- Matt – Question about the creation of the universe. Could something have created itself?
- The four hidden signs of dementia to look out for in your loved ones
- Nancy – I had an abortion planned and I felt the Holy Spirit speaking to me and I had a vision of my baby. I followed the Holy Spirit, and if I hadn’t, I would not have my beautiful daughter and now granddaughter.
- Lauro – I was told by a priest that I don’t need to go to confession if I don’t have any mortal sins to confess. What do you think?
- Mark – Shouldn’t adoption be suggested more as a solution to abortion?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |