- Patrick responds to a couple of email/online questions
- Karen – Why do we need two different judgements? Why do we need to know what sins other people have committed?
- Marie – My nephew just declared he is transgender. Should we invite him for Christmas? How should we deal with this?
- Boy Sets Record For Most Premature Baby To Survive
- Steve – Can you clarify when Jesus says: ‘Nobody knows the hour but the Father?’
- Kristy – The second reading about on sacrifice for all. Trying to reconcile this with protestant thought.
- Eric – If I told God I would pray a certain prayer each day and I forget, is that a sin?
- Beverly – I have a girlfriend who is transgender and I think what you said to the lady was wrong to be excluding the transgender man from her Christmas Party.
- Brooke – Follow-up to your replay of Maddie’s call. Question about God bypassing the laws of nature.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |