- Plagues Strike Egypt: Sudden Floods, Then Scorpions Called Deathstalkers
- Is That Kosher? Rabbis Debate Plant-Based ‘Pork’
- In an amazing example of how the effects of some calls on The Patrick Madrid Show can reverberate for years, Brooke had heard Patrick’s call from 2 years ago with Maddie, who challenged him on the churches teaching regarding contraception. That call prompted Brooke to ponder choices in her own life. She had a change of heart after discussing this with Patrick and she said “the Church’s teaching makes so much sense now”.
- Diane – I had a tubal ligation but wanted one more child and still got pregnant with my third child.
- Preston – When does a disordered use of something become a sin vs a poor decision?
- Pat – I live in Arizona and have been stung by scorpions many times. It’s just part of life in the desert.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |