- Theodore John Conrad: One of America’s most-wanted men finally tracked down 52 years after bank heist
- Patrick reads a poem by a listener named Frank called, “It’s Just”
- Elaine – My son is high-functioning with Asperger’s syndrome and the doctors have said that he and his girlfriend should use contraception. What should he do?
- Tom – Comment on your talk of the frog and the pot of water and a section in the Declaration of Independence that relates to this.
- Josie – Is it a grave sin for a woman who is pregnant to pray for a miscarriage?
- Georege – I fell 40 feet on a job and had an operation and they dismissed the workman’s comp case. I am distressed and don’t want to do anything stupid. Can you help?
- Supermarkets Alter Layouts, Use Decoys to Fill Gaps Left by Shortages
- Brad – What does “mammon” mean when Jesus says we ‘cannot serve both God and mammon?’
- Emily – Question about a sister who has fallen away from the Faith and about children of divorce.
- Patrick shares his favorite Cyrus story
- Jay – I am having a hard time with a protestant friend who is questioning a letter from someone who says that Satan fears the BVM more than God. What do I do with this?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |