- Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna making $1,000 profit every second
- Packers stock sale to begin Tuesday, Nov. 16
- Adan – When was ‘for thine is kingdom’ added to the “Our Father”?
- Cindy – Question about advance directives when a parent goes into hospice. How do I handle this?
- Grandma and man she mistakenly texted reuniting for sixth Thanksgiving
- Keith – Should deacons be able to preach the homily on a regular basis?
- Mark – A family member received an email from their parish that back in 2008, their son might not have been validly baptized because of the priest saying ‘We baptize you,’ instead of ‘I baptize you.’ This is confusing. What do you think?
- Deborah – We have my father’s urn because he wanted to be above ground. What should I do because I do want to bury the urn.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |