- Fr. Terry – Baby was in an incubator and Baptized him with three drops of Water.
- Jen – My daughter was born prematurely. They used water but there was no pouring of water when they baptized her. Do I need to have her re-baptized?
- Greg – What is your take on Priests asking lay people to raise their right hands to bless other people during or after Mass?
- Annette – We are baptizing my grandson because my son says we can. My son is no longer practicing Catholic. I am going to the classes before Baptism. Does my son need to as well?
- Howell – I want to dispute your take on Baptism. If you are on the battlefield, it’s different.
- Celeste – My grandmother was in a coma and was not Catholic and a family member claims that they Baptized her Catholic. Is this valid?
- Emily – My child suffers from Autism. How do I approach the faith with him?
- Nicole – My boyfriend is Catholic and I am not but I go to Church with him. My Aunt, who I live with is very anti-Catholic and says Catholics are going to hell. I don’t want to lie to her. What do I do?
- Barbie – My sister was Baptized Catholic and got re-baptized. Is that valid?
- Helen – I am thinking of becoming Catholic and just can’t get past the Scripture where Jesus says that He is ‘The way the truth and the life.’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |