Special Guest Host: Fr. Matthew Spencer
Theresa – Mark 14:25 ‘I shall not drink until…’ I thought he was given wine when he was on the cross. What’s up with this verse?
- Ronny – ‘Once you’re a priest, always a priest.’ Is this true?
- Maria – I sometimes ask for spiritual direction on the confessional. Is this ok?
- Cara – Can we pray binding prayers for our children?
- Lucy – If we have already gone to Mass and then listen to Mass on the radio or watch it on TV, can we still offer that Mass for some specific intentions?
- Mary – Comment on a priest who asked questions in the confessional. It was a good thing because there were sins I was committing that I didn’t realize I was doing?
- Dominic – Can I receive Communion if I am divorced and was not given a decree of nullity?
- Vince – I was concerned to find out that my confession might be recorded on my cell phone. Should we keep our phones off? Should the priest tell the penitent to turn their phone off to not break the seal of confession?
- Joseph – What is the function deliverance?