Special Guest Host: Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Kim – If you were married, divorced, did not receive a decree of nullity, then your ex passes away, what do you do?
- Steve – What prayers should you pray for people when you say you will pray for them?
- Pat – Can you explain the sin against the Holy Spirit?
- Katie – Is it okay to forgive and not forget?
- Dennis – If God is all knowing, how do we reconcile the idea that God knows what path we choose before He creates us?
- Jill – Comment on past confessions: 20 years ago my son committed suicide and I went to confession for anger and I have not been back in because of that experience.
- Cash scattered across a Southern California freeway sent drivers into a frenzy
- Olga – How do I better communicate better with my husband and other family members who do not go to confession.
- Daniel – Question about professional and career changes. I just left my old job for a new job but they want me back at my old job and are offering me significantly more money. Am I breaking my word at the new job if I go back to the old employer?