Special Guest Host: Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Jody – Why do some parishes say the Apostles Creed and others say the Nicene Creed?
- Patricia – I am having trouble confessing certain sins and it is so painful. Please help!
- Gwen – What’s so special about St. Benedict?
- Dawn – I lost my daughter when she was 31, just a couple of months ago, and am struggling to know the state of her soul and where she is. Can you help me?
- Barbara – Domestic violence as it pertains to the tragedy in Waukesha.
- Marie – I let a poor man park in my driveway and he started making advances to me. Was I being too nice? He touched me inappropriately and I am afraid of him. What should I do?
- Margaret – Gossip is one of my continual sins. Is this a mortal sin?
- Alex – Is there a rosary to St. Joseph?