Special Guest Host: Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Israel Unveils Remains of Ancient Greek Fortress, Could Shed Light on ‘Hannukah’
- Pauline – Question about discernment of spirits.
- Lucia – Is it ok for a priest to use white wine at the consecration?
- The best diets are simple diets, much like the spiritual life.
- Judy – My god-daughter was talking about her use of IVF. How do I confront her about this?
- Matt – I am trying to preach the truth about something and I’m trying to avoid scrupulosity. What should I do?
- Lilia – I recently visited a small town and witnessed a Mass that was said by a deacon and am concerned that the Mass was not valid. What do you think?
- Al – Affirming your comment on frequent use of the sacraments to overcome temptation.
- Denise – Concerned about a priest who was married. Looked him up and found a site for a rent-a-priest. Very concerning.