Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Father gives a quick overview of Thanksgiving (this is the 400th anniversary of the first Thanksgiving)
- Efrank – What is the meaning of Thanksgiving from a Catholic perspective?
- Jane – Is my guardian angel right here with me or watching over me from heaven?
- Stores are moving away from being open on Black Friday
- James – My niece is getting married outside the catholic Church. Should I go to the wedding?
- Gino – How do I defend the Catholic Faith amidst the scandals? Why are protestants so against Catholics?
- Lynn – I have heard that the love of the Father and the Son creates the Holy Spirit. Where does this come from?
- John – Sometimes I ask God, “why me? Why am I so blessed?”