Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Father Spencer shares a story about the Holy Spirit giving him some extra patience and what looked like a tiresome moment turned into something beautiful.
- Flores – I have family members who are married outside the Catholic Church and they are coming to visit. Is it ok for them to stay with us and have their own room to sleep in?
- David – I am a convert and have many protestant bibles. How should I get rid of them?
- Al – Can a fallen away Catholic pray for the souls in Purgatory?
- Ari – I feel guilty because my fiancé and I did not get the vaccine and now he is in the ICU with COVID. I have a lot of pressure from his family to get the vaccine but have held out because I am concerned of side effects linked to fertility. Do you have any advice for me?
- Diane – Is there a bible passage that can help comfort us? My daughter’s husband passed away unexpectedly.
- Patrick – Following up on whether it is ok to go to a non-Catholic wedding?
- Ronny – Every day at Mass is Thanksgiving for me. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Relevant radio. I love you guys.