Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Archbishop Cordileone writes to students after pro-life walk-out at a Catholic school, “If you want to remain a boy forever, then spend your life caring only about yourself and every little immediate pleasure that you desire, because to be a real man requires a life of sacrifice and virtue.”
- Pam – Should I let a friend of the family spend thanksgiving with us? He is an alcoholic and just relapsed.
- Tony – Is there a video about the book about the Eucharist or a video I could show my friend?
- Elizabeth – It is so blasphemous that they are depicting George Floyd as Jesus. How do we as Catholics put up with this?
- Corinne – Is it wrong to hug priest?