- Kevin – I have a New American Bible but am thrown off by some of the commentary at the bottom of the pages. Should I be reading a different translation?
- Frank – At the Resurrection, when people receive their glorified body, what happens to babies who were aborted or miscarried?
- Kristy – I have a neighbor who used to practice the Catholic faith but now she doesn’t believe in God. What resource can I give her? She is elderly but open. Patrick recommends “Jesus Shock” by Peter Kreeft.
- Sandra – My husband wants to join an SSPX chapel but I have concerns. What do you think?
- Casey – People should stay far away from SSPX
- Joe – I disagree with your assessment of the New American Bible because your view does not foster critical reading of the bible.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |