- Missy – How could Mary marry Joseph if she knew they were not going to have marital relations?
- Colin – Following up on pride vs. sins of the flesh. If more sins are in hell because of the sins of the flesh, wouldn’t that be the worst of the sins?
- Joseph – I am trying to understand the difference between ‘Jesus, I trust in you.’ and the sin of presumption.
- Dominic – I had to have my pet put to sleep and I know what Patrick thinks about the souls of pets, but I put the Brown scapular on him before he was put to sleep. What do you think about this?
- John – Thomas Aquinas talked about the essence and form and so did Plato. Wouldn’t the cat survive in animal form?
- Leticia – John talks about horses coming from heaven. Doesn’t that mean there would be other animals in heaven?
- Charlotte – Doesn’t God want us to be happy with our pets?
- Anthony – Interesting way of dealing with the death of a dog on an old TV show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |