- Ruby – Worked for Google and saw persecution against Christians and when we stand together the whole office space gets better.
- In Charlottesville trial, jurors learn to decode the secret slang of white supremacists.
- Ashley – Can my daughter be a flower girl in my sister-in-law’s secular wedding?
- Top baby names in the United Kingdom in 2021.
- Alex – Mortification of the flesh. I don’t hear about it anymore in the Church, Why?
- Greg – Is communal Baptism okay?
- Tony – My father passed, there was a service, he was cremated so he could be buried in Montana but not sure when we should finally bury him.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |