- 21 states poised to ban or severely restrict abortion if ‘Roe v. Wade’ is overturned
- John – Is it a sin to be transgender?
- Tim – Was invited to a wedding in Milan and looking for recommendations for sites to see.
- Jesse – How long have people been praying the rosary?
- Jared – Question about the books ‘Why Catholics can’t be Masons.’ And ‘Freemasonry Unmasked’
- The Health Toll of Poor Sleep: Finding that slumber sweet spot can be helpful for fending off a range of mental and bodily ills.
- Coco – Someone I know has a child who is in love with their roommate. Trying to wrap my mind around the Churches teaching on validating a sinful relationship.
- Kristy – In regards to inviting same sex couple over, what if there are younger children in the house?
- South Korea cuts human interaction in push to build ‘untact’ society: The government invests heavily to remove human contact from many aspects of life but fears of harmful social consequences persist
- Stephanie – My niece just confided to me that she is transgender and likes girls. She is 12. How do I respond in a loving way? Do I tell my children?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |