- Fun audio moments from Christmas’s past
- Spokane Catholic Charities requires proof of jab in order to get food
- Mark – My mother has dementia. I assume she is Baptized. How do I know for sure?
- Yvonne – Recommendation for treatment or retreat center for a woman who is depressed because of loss of her fiancé.
- Bernice – The blessings of caring for someone with dementia: It is hard work but I can’t count all of the blessings. I moved 1,400 miles to take care of my mother. They said she had less than a year to live but she lived for 6 more years.
- Covid Passport Microchips Implanted in Skin is on the Horizon
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |